I have been wanting to sport some black lipstick for awhile now…and this past weekend I attended an “Anti-Valentine’s Day” themed event in Toronto, which I saw as the perfect opportunity to bring it out. Don’t get me wrong; I love the well-marketed holiday and I intend on enjoying it with my boyfriend tomorrow, but it’s always fun to do something a little different!
- Primer: Too Faced – Hangover Rx
- Foundation: Kat Von D – Lock It
- Contour Kit: Anastasia – Cream Contour Palette
- Blush: Arbonne – Dusty Rose
- Highlighter: MAC – Soft & Gentle
- Eyebrow Pencil: Annabelle Eyeliner
- Eyebrow Gel: Anastasia Eyebrow Gel
- Eyeshadow: NYX Baked Shadow – Violet smoke
- Eyeliner: NYX Jumbo Stick – Milk
- Lashes: Wink Cosmetics Lashes
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick – Slayer
I decided to go with a softer purple theme for my outfit; mostly because I did not want to look extremely gothic. I wore an adorable overall dress that I found at TopShop, which I paired with a purple bralette and soft pink heels from Steve Madden.
GET THIS LOOK:
Dress: click here
Bralette: click here
Shoes: click here
Have a lovely Valentine’s/Anti-Valentine’s Day !